Has anybody used an Artificial Ivy Privacy Fence to hide equipment ?

steve_NY

May 22, 2020
Long Island, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I have seen something online, and this seems like an interesting option to hide pool equipment.
I see that Lowes and Home Depot sell it, but online only.

Would prefer something at least 5 feet high, and easy to move when needed to service the equipment.
(most online show 36-39 inches high, not sure if it can be turned sideways to get higher.

Here are some links I have found online, would love some feedback and pics from anybody who has used.

here is something that seems higher end, and more expensive

Any ideas on what type of stores would have something like this in stock/on display?

(Long Island NY area)

Any ideas on what type of stores would have something like this in stock/on display?
The you have too much money and they want to help you out store. Holy COW the prices for both !!!!

The trellis/ lattice can be turned on end to be 3ft wide and 6ft tall. You will be nailing/screwing it to posts like a fence.

If you like the lattice one from HD, make your own on the cheap to save almost $300 per panel.
$13 Amazon vines
$24 Home Depot lattice

The trellis/lattice price was for a package of 6, they had a few that are $40-$60 per panel, I was just hoping to see them in person before deciding to purchase, or which ones to purchase. The other ones seemed pricey.

I saw some nice ones that they had at the NFL draft in the area where the players were sitting waiting to be called, maybe they can send me a few after the draft!

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude
I really liked what @Matt F 1 came up with in post #4300

Sounds doable. We used artificial hedges as decoration to our pool and it came out nice. We've had it since May 2021 and we absolutely love it. The best thing is it requires zero maintenance and looks realistic and green all year long. In order to create a hidden area you will have to position them in a square.

Here are a few pictures from our setup:
image12 (1).jpeg

image8.jpeg

image11.jpeg

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.