Harwil GLX FLO RP Flow Switch


Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all your pool questions... :lovetfp:

Well, the pictures tell it all..

The first one is the whole flow switch assembly, including the mounting unions, the PVC "T", and the flow switch itself.

The second one is just the flow switch by itself. You would buy the second one, to repair the first one, if it were already installed.

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.
Aug 9, 2016
Only the switch is made by Harwil. The tees and connectors are in case you need them. Typically you can just replace only the switch. You can test the switch with a continuity tester. When the paddle is against the post, the switch will be "closed" and there will be continuity. If there is no continuity, replace the with a new Harwil switch.