Seminole, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
So, a bit more than a year in, and I see a handrail in our future, for going up the steps and out of the pool. Given that you climb to the sunshelf then turn right to take last step out of the pool, I'm open to configuration suggestions. we are thinking of the SAFTRON Triton TRTD-144, running something like this. Has anyone installed this after pool construction? Any tips or thoughts?
triton.PNG
Thanks!!

Last edited:
Below is a pic of the Saftron rail that @Jimrahbe has. You can browse other threads about it while waiting for his comments...

full

Below is a pic of the Saftron rail that @Jimrahbe has. You can browse other threads about it while waiting for his comments...

full
Thanks! We are considering renting a core drill and installing in the deck. We'd be drilling through the travertine into the shell, and using their anchor sockets and escutcheons.

Do all Saftron rails exempt them from having to be included in the bonding wire? If you drill down you need to be careful not to break your bond wire.

I try to remind folks as they build pools to install those handrails.... one injury is all it takes to make it near impossible to get in and out of the pool without one. I speak from experience.

Maddie :flower:

Do all Saftron rails exempt them from having to be included in the bonding wire? If you drill down you need to be careful not to break your bond wire.

I try to remind folks as they build pools to install those handrails.... one injury is all it takes to make it near impossible to get in and out of the pool without one. I speak from experience.

Maddie :flower:
We love the clean look without a rail, but we're not getting younger, and some of our friends could already use a little extra help. The triton installed correctly should be the best of both worlds. We'll only drill 3 inches down into the shell (first inch is coping) so I think we'll be OK.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.