Groundhog made hole in pool liner...

jbuckster07

Apr 24, 2019
North Canton
So I already know the answer to this, but just posting to make sure. But a groundhog made my deck his home this winter and has punched 3 large holes in my pool liner while I was on vacation. I dropped a brick in the pool closing the pool up and I knew I had a small puncture to patch this season. but before I was able to patch clean the liner, this happened. Its a total loss correct? No sense in trying to flex tape that... thanks!

PICS OF HOLES!!! (IMGUR LINK)

Well if you wanted to give it a shot it wouldn't cost much. Get a piece of leftover liner big enough to completely cover the holes plus 4-6 inches and some boxer glue and give it a shot. It may very well work and you may have to wait to get a replacement installed or even a liner for that matter. Worst case you wasted some water and $10 on glue.

Wow. I would replace the liner. Added bonus, you won’t have to worry about cleaning up the muck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.