Grey Mosaic Water Color?

mayberry32

Silver Supporter
Jun 24, 2019
Watkinsville, GA
We have a pool under contract and love the Latham grey mosaic liner. The only problem is we can’t really find any good pictures of water color, including the threads about liners here. As a last ditch effort, is there any chance anyone here has this liner and can provide a few pictures for reference? We really want a nice aqua color that isn’t bright blue and isn’t too dark. All the pool builders say they love it and it’s at the top of their list. But, it’s apparently pretty new, because we can’t find pictures anywhere. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have that liner with a border. I’ve posted quite a few pics of mine if you want to look through my posts. There’s a build thread and a few other threads I’ve thrown some pics onto. If they don’t show you what you’re wanting to see, let me know and I’ll get you some others.

Just to be sure, is this the liner you are wanting? Anybody have this liner, or one like it?

Last edited:
I don’t mind the blue colors, but my wife prefers the darker colors, as she thinks they look like a Gunite pool more so than the blues. I don’t mind a slightly darker blue, but don’t want a green color, and don’t want the water so dark you can’t see the bottom clearly.

Bottom line, are you happy with your liner? Do you wish you’d gone lighter, or are you happy with it? Thank you for the pictures. Any extras you have in full light, I’d love to see. We are under contract and have to have final order in a week. So, just want to make sure.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We are very happy with the liner. I wouldn’t change anything with it at all. I’ll snap a pic in the light tomorrow.

I also looked back at some of your prior pictures. Does your pool have 2 LED lights or Halogens? We have 1 LED included in our build quote, and I'm hoping that's enough to light a 20x40 rectangular pool. Would love feedback on that, too.

Yes, I have 2 of the Pentair LED lights. My pool at its longest is 33 feet. My feedback would be to get at least 2 lights. A single light would probably not do a lot for you with a 40 foot length. I will get that picture you asked for today, work has been in the way so far this morning.

He offered either 1 multicolor LED or 2 Halogens at the same price. He said the halogens are much brighter and cheaper to replace. He also said I wouldn’t need more than 1 halogen, and said he thought 1 LED would be enough, given my pool is rectangle and doesn’t have an odd shape. He’ll add another multicolor LED for $1200, which seems steep. He’s being very fair with other things and says that these LED’s are just expensive. Not certain I want to spend that much on an extra light, but don’t want it to be too dark and wished I had it, either.

I’ll leave the light issue to you to decide. Mine are not Multicolor, I know those are quite expensive. I was given the choice for the multicolor but I don't recall what the upcharge was going to be because I didn't really want them anyway. The site is blocking me from uploading the pictures I took for you. I don't have a way to resize them on my phone so they will have to wait until I am able to load them onto my computer before I can post them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.