Grenadine Grey?

Birddogshiner

May 27, 2020
Houston
Does anyone have any insight on Quartzscapes Grenadine Grey plaster? I'm trying to figure out if it is darker than French Grey or if it is basically French Grey with the addition of some blue flakes. There aren't many pictures of Grenadine Grey pools on the web so if you have one I'd love to see some pictures.

I am not 100% if this color is on this thread. Here is a thread we started to help with picking out plaster colors:

I hope it helps!

I am not 100% if this color is on this thread. Here is a thread we started to help with picking out plaster colors:

I hope it helps!
I checked and it's not on that thread. I don't know if it's a new color or just not a popular one.

Here is a picture of Quartscape Grenadine Grey. When we had the pool built last fall our PB had never used that color before. I’ll try and get some more pictures when the light is better. View attachment 143236
Thank you very much. When you look at the tanning ledge does the plaster look grey or would you say it looks blue? I know the French Grey definitley looks grey (sort of like concrete) in shallow areas but I'm wondering how Grenadine Grey looks in shallow spots. It's so hard to tell from pictures.

Reactions: rcerf
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.