Greetings...newbie checking in....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks again to everyone for your help and helping to keep me from getting "pool stored".

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Here are my pool pics too...
dd120a4a580e5239b40151aa2cc5a83a.jpg
7093873ab27cfb2633f0b9b4df9235a1.jpg

That's excellent. You're settling it in perfect.

You're welcome! When the time is right check this out. Or stick around and pay it forward to some newbies. Or just stick around. We're easy enough. :)
CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, now I'm a little jealous! I always wanted a rectangular pool in the middle of a large lawn. Nice pool!
Thanks. It does look really good from the back porch with all that new emerald zoysia surrounding it. At times though I think to myself as I am sitting in it...."this is too big". Of course, then my children crash in around me with their friends and I think..."nah, just right"

Btw, I will be contributing financially to this organization very shortly!

Looking good!! And nice touch with the brush right there in such an inviting pose.

Your pool and Zoysia makes want to run (well... maybe... fast jog) and BOMB IT!! Oh yeh, no running, Sorry kids, I forgot.

Looking good!! And nice touch with the brush right there in such an inviting pose.

Your pool and Zoysia makes want to run (well... maybe... fast jog) and BOMB IT!! Oh yeh, no running, Sorry kids, I forgot.
Ha-ha...I am still trying to work up the nerve to dive off the spring board with an actual bounce. Right now I can only walk an dive off the end without chickening out!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.