York PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Hello All! So glad to have stumbled upon this group. I've stayed in the background the last few months and have observed. Based on the value I put on this site/forum I opened up my wallet and became a Gold Supporter yesterday. This site has earned my trust and support through the results I have achieved through your methodology. I'll admit, during my "search for truth" I initially categorized TFP as "the bleach people". The seemingly oversimplification of the process was met with a bit of cynicism on my part. With so much conflicting info and opinions it's very difficult for a newbie pool owner to know who to trust. Regardless, I signed up, tuned in and kept an open mind. My "aha moment" came when I took my water sample to my pool dealer and they had no concern regarding my CYA level of 70. Their print out shows an appropriate CYA range from 30-200. I immediately came home, took the trichlor tablets out of my feeder, switched to 10% liquid chlorine, and put my trust in the TFP method. I have not been disappointed. The pool is crystal clear and very easy to maintain. No need to buy algaecide or the "SHOCK" products my pool company claims I need to administer on a weekly basis. My hat's off to all "the bleach people" who make this site what it is. Glad to me part of the group.

Last edited:
Reactions: magiteck