Green pool, I'm losing faith in the fight!!

Here's the pump, help me decipher?

babynugy.jpg

mudaveru.jpg

a4u7urun.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing. My pool looks very similar so I think I am going to have to go through the same thing. How much bleach should I get and how much did you add at a time? Very promising seeing your pool go from green to blue!!!

The pattern I've seen is clearing up a pool ends up using *very* roughly 2 gallons of bleach per 1000 gallons of pool water.

That is not at all exact, just a very rough average, and is a total *not* what you pour in all at once ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Checking back in with updates!

Pool still looks great...

I do wake up to some green patches here and there every morning. I sweep asap and keep an eye on my levels.

I'm currently at:
PH: 7.2
Alk: 100
FC: 3~4
CC: 0
CYA: 40

I'm starting to think with the recent rain that the algae is increasing even though my test is dead on and I sweep daily.
ve8enepa.jpg

I added about 8 lbs of baking soda yesterday to get my Alk right.

Today maybe a little cloudy water too.

Suggestions?

Are you keeping your FC always above the minimum? Does it ever, and I mean ever drop below the minimum? I'm very unusual for you to complete a SLAM and maintain proper FC levels and start getting algae and cloudy water again.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.