Granular Boric Acid Source??

Aug 7, 2015
Plano, TX
Hello all, been awhile since I've visited the forums. Over the last few years, I have been buying my granular boric acid from Duda Energy (based on recommendations from here) and I've been very happy with their service and product, not to mention that's the only place I could find it. I usually go through about one 50 lb bucket a year (I lose a lot when it rains due to overflow). ANYWAY, they have been out of stock on it for months. Does anyone have another source for this? I can't find anything. I'm thinking about buying a pallet of it from a local chemical supplier and dividing it up if there are other people on here that need some.

A quick google search came up with this.

Reactions: Ale_Brewer
Sure does. That's so odd. Every time I think about it and check, it says out of stock. In fact, I just checked it a few days ago. I placed my order, we'll see what happens. At least now I'll have a couple alternatives, thanks to you guys. I don't know why I couldn't find anything when searching, everything I found was in powder form.

Sure does. That's so odd. Every time I think about it and check, it says out of stock. In fact, I just checked it a few days ago. I placed my order, we'll see what happens. At least now I'll have a couple alternatives, thanks to you guys. I don't know why I couldn't find anything when searching, everything I found was in powder form.

The past month, and up until the day before James’s post, Duda had it listed out of stock. After seeing James’ post, I checked again and it does show in stock (still does ?). Yay! ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.