Got it up and filled

angiern2004

May 4, 2020
Northern CA
I started filling my Summer Waves 14’x42” yesterday afternoon. Continued filling this afternoon and it just finished at 11pm. I’m going to have to do the chemicals in the morning. Is there a step by step guide? I saw a guide for pools less than 3,000 gallons, but mine is bigger than that.

Also, the manufacturers site says it is 3,512 gallons. The box it came in says 3,000 gallons. Which do I go with?

I started filling my Summer Waves 14’x42” yesterday afternoon. Continued filling this afternoon and it just finished at 11pm. I’m going to have to do the chemicals in the morning. Is there a step by step guide? I saw a guide for pools less than 3,000 gallons, but mine is bigger than that.
If you are going to use the side-port skimmer/pump, you'll want to use that seasonal pool guide, as the pump & filter wouldn't be able to clean the water efficiently should it get dirty.
I would suggest to get the HTH 6-way test at walmart to start with, it will give you the basic test result info you need :)
What Are My Ideal Pool Levels? - Trouble Free Pool <--- Your Pool Levels
ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry <--- The "why's" of the chemical levels
FC/CYA Levels <-- print or save this to your device for quick reference :)

Also, the manufacturers site says it is 3,512 gallons. The box it came in says 3,000 gallons. Which do I go with?
You can plug your pool's dimensions into PoolMath or online calculator PoolMath

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.