Got a bit of green - need assistance

OK tested the water...

FC is 8.5 good
CC is 0 good
pH is 7.5 good
TA is 160 ish a little high
CYA is 40 good

Just a dirty ***** pool I guess from the rain. I've got the cleaner in there now.

1d9ba55f3c1fb214ebf49f4e68745a30.jpg

Well all of the green is off of the bottom but the water is still cloudy from the stirred up particles. Might have to look into a slime bag to polish it and remove the fine "dust". Can't do anything with it now because I leave for vacation this morning. I added my trichlor tabs while away and did raise the chlorine level with bleach just for some extra precaution. Will address it deeper when we return.

Its like it is just blowing through the filter and not getting stopped. Considering an aquabot pool vac since they claim to be 2 micron but man you see so many bad reviews I am not sure I want to fork out the dough on one if it breaks is several weeks. Are there any post filter filters that install inline after the main filter? i.e. an inline polisher to filter out the fines?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.