Las Vegas, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
I've spent way too much time researching robots. I finally decided on the Dolphin E30. I found a good deal for those interested. I searched Amazon and Google for the best prices, who doesn't, right? I came across one listed for $752.00. I added to my cart and left it there waiting to pull the trigger. Low and behold the next day I get an email for an extra 5% off. The average price with tax and shipping was $1,007 and that was from Amazon, this place with shipping and tax was $785. A savings of $222. I think that is a good deal if you ask me.

Maytronics E30

Great find! Let us know how the vendor does. Always hard these days to trust random online shops but good when you can find reliable ones. I find Amazon isn't always the best deal per se (despite all their advertising to contrary) but the safety they can offer to online shoppers is unmatched.

Hello all, it has been a while since I posted, because I can usually find a kindred spirit with a situation close to mine by simply searching here! I am also in the market for a robot, and came across this post, I have used Wild West to order a few parts and pieces from, and they have always been reliable, friendly and prompt. If my TFP friends recommend this 'bot, I am placing my order today.

Reactions: Newdude
Hello all, it has been a while since I posted, because I can usually find a kindred spirit with a situation close to mine by simply searching here! I am also in the market for a robot, and came across this post, I have used Wild West to order a few parts and pieces from, and they have always been reliable, friendly and prompt. If my TFP friends recommend this 'bot, I am placing my order today.
I got my email this morning that it was on it's way and have a tracking #. My pool is still a few weeks away from being finished, but I will try it at my friends house and let you know how it works.

Reactions: Newdude
They created the tracking for me too , let’s see how long will take to actually ship the package.
Mine was shipped, only thing is it shipped from NJ and will be here the 20th. Sucks considering I'm in NV and them in AZ, should have been 1-2 days tops. But as long as it's all good in the end I'll be happy.

A lot of these small shops are not really retail businesses with inventory, they are just resellers. Basically a couple of people that sit behind desks and order directly from wholesale pool suppliers and coordinate the shipping and payment for goods. They take no inventory and just get a slice of the sales revenue. They also coordinate warranty. So yeah, the company could be “located” in AZ but they’re ordering from a warehouse in NJ and having the shipment go to NV.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I bought an intellicenter rs485 & valve expansion module from Wild West PS last week, it arrived 2 days later. They sent follow-up emails (I ignored) making sure everything was fine and requesting a review.

Reactions: look30
Just a tool for anyone worried about a particular site's reliability and trustworthiness.

A lot if times deals that seem too good to be true are just that. Not that anything here is sketchy but figured this may be beneficial to some for future purchases.

Reactions: moore887
I see it shows on the website that the warranty is only 1 year though, while its 2 everywhere else. When I register it though will it be 2 years?
Warranty is trough Maytronics not these resellers so it will be 2 years. BTW, Maytronics are really good honoring the warranty , at least in my case they sent the replacement control unit with 2 day shipping after a brief phone conversation were we troubleshoot the failed unit.

So quick update, the package is still on the way , entering the day 7. I would say the price is good so buy it but DO NOT pay for the expedited shipping cause it just doesn't exist, in my opinion is the same a s regular so you save $10.
Customer service is email only and reply is a bout 1-2 day. They did the math and although the shipment would have arrived day 6 according to their calculation was still in the 2-5 days delivery window. Shipping was regular UPS Ground which according to them is the expedited version , only proof was that my order said expedited on their site... no reason to waste any more time , turn out that the shipment will be late anyway so i'll be lucky to get it in 9 days. Quite a different experience compared with Marina pools but Marina was Out of stock on this model and similar ones.

Mine came in yesterday. My pool is not finished yet so I threw it in my neighbors pool to try it out. He says it flips over at the same spot everytime. Not sure what's causing that but I will check it out when I get home from work.

Mine came in yesterday. My pool is not finished yet so I threw it in my neighbors pool to try it out. He says it flips over at the same spot everytime. Not sure what's causing that but I will check it out when I get home from work.
Thanks for the info...I am waiting for some of you to provide feedback on this unit, seeing some mixed reviews on the e30 on amazon, this one specifically I have seen as well

Thanks for the info...I am waiting for some of you to provide feedback on this unit, seeing some mixed reviews on the e30 on amazon, this one specifically I have seen as well
I just got mine and is almost identical with my previous one , s200, except it’s black and has the raw filers not the ultra fine so I’m using the S200 filters instead. Other than that it’s working just fine.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.