Goldline AquaControl Wireless Puck for Pool Control

NLandas

Silver Supporter
Mar 25, 2019
ARIZONA
Any of you have this set up. It started not to work a while back but I didn't throw it away. I replaced the battery of the puck and still a NO GO and I wonder if it's the RF from the control panel itself. Re-teach the remote/base, still NO GO. Is it just old or what? Photos below.

Attachments

• Receiver Control Panel.jpg
    Receiver Control Panel.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Remote Control Puck.jpg
    Remote Control Puck.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 6
Unit manual troubleshooting reference:
Single LED flash when a button is pushed: The radio signal may be too weak—try pointing the spaside remote in the direction of the pool equipment or try moving closer to the pool equipment. If that doesn’t work, then try the “Teach Wireless” procedure to ensure that the remote knows the ID code of the base station and also what channel to communicate on. If this procedure is not successful, then refer to the “Teach Wireless” failed section.

E

Unit manual troubleshooting reference:
Single LED flash when a button is pushed: The radio signal may be too weak—try pointing the spaside remote in the direction of the pool equipment or try moving closer to the pool equipment. If that doesn’t work, then try the “Teach Wireless” procedure to ensure that the remote knows the ID code of the base station and also what channel to communicate on. If this procedure is not successful, then refer to the “Teach Wireless” failed section.

E
Thanks satpoolman. I did ALL those things and tried ALL 5 channels and still a NO GO.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.