Glass beads with crystal stone pebble finish

Just wanted to also add that, PB is saying that they'll use 1 bag (40 lb) per batch and if i understood correctly then, they hinted that 2 bags will be used for the entire pool. Not sure what do they mean by a batch though. Funny thing is that, pool supply priced a 40lb bag of glass beads for $80 and PB is charging $500 for 2 bags :)

Yep, we have the same PB I guess :) btw cost is $500 for 2 bags as I mentioned in my thread. I'm not sure if 2 bags of glass beads will bring any effects to the overall look. That's why want to hear if anyone used it.

Yep, we have the same PB I guess :) btw cost is $500 for 2 bags as I mentioned in my thread. I'm not sure if 2 bags of glass beads will bring any effects to the overall look. That's why want to hear if anyone used it.

Yes I think we do your renderings and samples look very familiar. I think we even have the same sales rep or at least one of the two with the same last name there. Funny they didn't offer me this option! Of course by the time we got to pricing we were looking at ways to cost cost not add!

I used beads in my finish and detailed it in my build thread. Shells give you better bang for the buck by far, especially if your only using 2 bags. I had over 8 bags and I still prefer the shells

I agree with Big Will here - After seeing Big Will's finish, I added a double batch of shells to my finish and am very happy that I did it. I used a "double" batch of glass beads and a "double" batch of shells. The shells were a lot less $$ to upgrade than the beads, and the shells add a lot more to the finish than the beads do in my opinion. As long as you like sparkle, I'd consider adding lots of shells.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.