Glacier Pool Chiller - Help with electrical and automation needed!

Hello happy swimmers!

I have a couple of questions for those of you that have installed Glacier Pool Chiller systems...

I've installed the system to the point where all the plumbing is in - YAY!

SO here are the questions...

1. Now I have a couple of questions about balancing the flow with a variable speed main pump, is this even possible?
2. I plumbed it with Jandy valves (don't have the actuators yet) knowing I'd want to use automation to control the chiller - anyone have advice or a how-to on this? I have an Aqualink RS and already have automation on the gas pool heater.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

1. Now I have a couple of questions about balancing the flow with a variable speed main pump, is this even possible?

Not sure what water flow you think needs to be balanced. Show us how the chiller is connected with the rest of your equipment.

2. I plumbed it with Jandy valves (don't have the actuators yet) knowing I'd want to use automation to control the chiller - anyone have advice or a how-to on this? I have an Aqualink RS and already have automation on the gas pool heater.

Explain how the valves will control the chiller?

What model Aqualink RS do you have? Manual is here ...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.