Give me some poolside ideas please!

Costco had some nice lounge chairs, got one from there for about $150 with an aluminum frame. I also bought a couple off Wayfair.com. I was nervous about ordering and spending so much more net but they were great to deal with and outstanding quality.
We have 2 of the springform loungers, about $25 each. Very comfortable! For towels I was planning to make a tree stand out of pvc but decided I don't want something else taking up room on the deck, so I'm going to install hooks in various places on the house brick. For storage we have 2 Keter 150 gal deck boxes from Sam's. They are fabulous!

Costco had some nice lounge chairs, got one from there for about $150 with an aluminum frame. I also bought a couple off Wayfair.com. I was nervous about ordering and spending so much more net but they were great to deal with and outstanding quality.
We have 2 of the springform loungers, about $25 each. Very comfortable! For towels I was planning to make a tree stand out of pvc but decided I don't want something else taking up room on the deck, so I'm going to install hooks in various places on the house brick. For storage we have 2 Keter 150 gal deck boxes from Sam's. They are fabulous!

Where do you get the springform loungers?

a8c5399cfecccddb4878278aa8cc7f82.png

Thinking of doing something like this for the towels on our shed.. anyone have anything like this where they could share pictures?

I'm feeling like I should of had an outdoor bathroom! [emoji19]

I am sure someone handy could make this towel rack, but I don't fall into that category so I put in on my Christmas list last year :) This works much better for us than hooks at drying our towels quickly. I do use a clip for each towel to keep them from blowing away.

Once we fence in our pool equipment, I may get this drying rack. Trying to see how we use the space first...

I also love my quick dry towel. I had originally purchased it for a trip to Mexico, but it's great for the pool because it dries super fast. Perfect for trips inside for the restroom, refills, snacks, etc. It doesn't feel as nice as a cotton towel, but it's always dry and ready when I need it.

I'm also looking for something for storage. I am thinking of just going with a tall plastic laundry hamper and drilling a few holes in the bottom for drainage. The mesh kind just don't look like they would hold up for very long.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.