Getting started in Southeast Texas!

Wow it does sound like you just made it on the fill. Thank goodness for helpful neighbors.

The pool looks Beautiful as does all the smiles on those kiddo's faces. That is what it is all about, right there in your pics.

I know you have to be so excited. Have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend. :)

It's going well. Still working on balancing water, just got my test kit in today. But the water has been crystal clear since start up. We don't have any trees in the backyard so we won't get much debris in the pool. Just had pool school yesterday.

I have decided that you definetly see the sparkle of the luminous more when the sun is out and with water movement. In the shade and with still water, you don't really see the glass beads unless you are looking on the steps or the sun shelf. I also think that a large part of the blue blend is light blue, clear, and iridescent beads so it doesn't show up as well in my blue tinted plaster. Does that make sense? But it is pretty when the sun is out and makes the water really sparkle. It also does show up much better in person than in a picture. I have been trying to compare my water to my neighbor's to see if I can really tell a difference or not! I think I am about 50/50 on if I would pay again to add them.

I need to take a few more pictures to compare my water color to the first few days. But I will have to wait until the sun comes out again. It's been rain, rain, and more rain today!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.