- 21' x 41' Oval 52" Embassy Royal Retreat by H.I.I. MFG of Doughboy
- Lomart 21'x41' Oval Capri 48"-84" Overlap 30GA Liner
- Foam Pool Cove
- Embassy Pools Skimmer - Gray
- Majestic Wedding Cake Steps
- Pentair Clean & Clear 150SF Filter with 2 hp 2 speed Optiflo Pump
- CircuPool RJ-45 PLUS Salt Chlorine Generator Delete

Questions:
1. Thoughts on the pool itself and royal swimming pools? They seem to both be good and well respected from what I could find.
2. I'm debating the expandable liner and making a 7' deep end but looking around 84" liners seem harder to find than 72". Will this likely be an issue down the road?
3. Doing an owner install but having someone come in to level and dig the deep end w/ a skidsteer. Will the deep end make it much more difficult for me to install?
4. Should I get a second skimmer and return?

Does this brand of pools have the straps that go under the bottom of the pool? If so then you cannot do a deep end.

Many above ground pools only have one skimmer and one return such as myself. It works. Would it be better with two? Maybe but I don't know for sure.

you can have a deep end with this pool

i would upgrade to 200sf cartridge if you can

upgrade to the deluxe skimmer for $50

i ordered from royalpools late night on 4/23, pool arrived this morning. Boxes look like their in perfect condition, and package was shipped from the doughboy facility in AZ.

Missed your reply and ordered yesterday, bummer. I wasn't able to find a 200 sqft filter on their site or I would've gotten it.

What is the difference between the normal skimmer and the deluxe?

Does this brand of pools have the straps that go under the bottom of the pool? If so then you cannot do a deep end.

Many above ground pools only have one skimmer and one return such as myself. It works. Would it be better with two? Maybe but I don't know for sure.
I asked and it has two wall panels so it has two skimmers by default. Might as well hook them both up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.