SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
Just got my TF-100 test kit and tested my fill water

FC .5
PH 7.7
CYA 0
CH 325
TA.... Get this .... 390!

So once I fill the pool I will be following the guidelines set by the pool company, what worries me is the TA. Should I expect to be adding a lot of acid ?

I suspect your TA could be overstated.
" Sometimes a static electric charge can build up on the R-0009 dropper bottle tip, causing the drops to be smaller than usual and making the test read higher than actual. You can prevent this by wiping the tip of the dropper bottle with a damp cloth or tissue before you start and after each drop. "
But do not stress over the TA. For now, keep the pH in the 7's. Test your TA every few times you add acid and use that figure to determine how much acid to use.
Do realize that the guidelines given to you by your pool company will not match our Recommended Levels

I suspect your TA could be overstated.
" Sometimes a static electric charge can build up on the R-0009 dropper bottle tip, causing the drops to be smaller than usual and making the test read higher than actual. You can prevent this by wiping the tip of the dropper bottle with a damp cloth or tissue before you start and after each drop. "
But do not stress over the TA. For now, keep the pH in the 7's. Test your TA every few times you add acid and use that figure to determine how much acid to use.
Do realize that the guidelines given to you by your pool company will not match our Recommended Levels

I did read to wipe the tip after every drop but didn’t do it, will try again.

I will be following the NPC guidelines for the first 30 days, then switch to using the pool math app.E1F6AF9C-79F0-4734-BC0F-1413A6728E9C.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.