Getting hot! Best time to run pumps to cool?

MCF50

Aug 18, 2020
Houston
I have two VFD pumps. One for pool and bubblers and one for sheer descents. In order to make enough chlorine I am up to running the pump 10 hours a day with SWCG at 75% capacity. The nice thing is I can also let the bubblers do their thing with the main pump running. Up to today running pump 2 hours then letting it sit for 2-3 hours. In order to cool the water is it ok to just let the pump run 10 hours during non sun times (evening / night / early morning)and let the bubblers run for allow for evaporative cooling? I know PH will rise but my ph rises already to point where I add muriatic acid every 2-3 days (plaster pool 7 months old). All other chemistry is good. Just looking a way to cool pool water below 91f ‘naturally’. Thanks.

Should I run the pool/bubbler pump during non sun hours only or should do 1/2 the run time at night and 1/2 during daytime or does it matter. I would think running pump and bubblers all during night would help more with cooling.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.