Getting heated up by heater that won't heat up!

Apr 29, 2014
Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Was sold a Rheem model # P-M 106A 4 years ago. Had a problem with it within the first 2 months after it was installed. After numerous service calls, and much reading on the Internet and my owner manuals. Having sales persons say " I've never seen that and I don't know what it even is" when I asked if they had a Flame roll-out safety switch replacement part, I decided to check with another pool store. Thankfully there I spoke with a person who had knowledge of what I was experiencing and did fix me up so I could use my heater but every year we have experienced the same difficulties We opened our pool the end of May and have not yet been able to get more than an hour or two out of the heater before it just quits. Have had someone out to work on it 3 times and waiting for them to return again. Has any one else had so much trouble with a Rheem and if so how did your finally correct the problem?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.