Furniture covers

jimim

Bronze Supporter
Jun 20, 2016
NE/Pa
Does anyone know of covers for patio furniture that will not thin out and rip due to the sun. I don’t care if it fades but the ones we buy from plow and hearth last 2 seasons and then if u sneeze they rip. The ones under cover and champs. But the ones out in the sun just stink.
I’m using thier deluxe ones.
I ordered 2 duck covers from amazon.
Anyone have any suggestions regardless of price that will stand up to the sun or is it just a loosing battle.

I would totally buy the sunbrella ones if I know I could get 4 years out of them. I just bought new ones off amazon before posting this thread. They r called duck covers. It’s their highest line. They seem really well made. We will see. Timer started tonight. Lol
Would like to know if they last also before we purchase some Sunbrella ones also. This is the first year we "splurged" on buying some pretty expensive patio furniture so we want to protect our investment as much as possible.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.