FROG System vs Saltwater System

Splish_Splash

Jun 8, 2020
Wisconsin
I'm trying to decide which is a better option, Saltwater system or FROG system...anyone care to chime in? If so, why do you suggest what you suggest?

I understand about the rust concern, really, I'm just looking for affordability and ease of use. Thanks for your input!

Saltwater systems actually generate chlorine to keep a pool safe and clean. The FROG system adds metals and chemicals to your pool, that you do not want. There is no comparison. Ask anyone here if they would give up their SWG for a FROG and I’ll bet you couldn’t find a single taker.

I got the salt system to specifically *not*have to add liquid chlorine all the time. The frog system needs chlorine added just like a chlorine pool. You have to replace expensive mineral (metal) cartridges *AND* add chlorine.

Either add chlorine the traditional way, or get a salt system and only add liquid chlorine at startup and once in a blue moon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.