Frisco, TX Start Up complete 10/26/16 *updated with pics*

Re: New Frisco, TX Pool Build Updated 7/26 with gunite

gunite this morning , started at 6:45am.

They had to pump about 2" worth of water in the bottom of the pool first in about a 8' x 6' area. Then off they went:

Re: New Frisco, TX Pool Build Updated 7/26 Gunite Complete

Built a pool in Prosper 2 years ago. We love our pool, but the process is terrible. I'm a real estate broker and most of my clients that have built pools will tell you the same. Expect delays and poor communication. But in the end it's worth it....especially when it's Africa Hot outside like today! Best of luck!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Marla,

Yes, did my first watering this morning. Was actually quite peaceful. I know things will slow down quite a bit, I've been preparing us , hopefully that helps! haha

The Shell looks real good. Looks very large comparing to my 35'x14'. Might be the Spa which I now wish I had room for. What are the dimensions of the pool?

Hope they move along to plaster quickly now. I had to wait over 3 months and did not have any rain delays.
Hey, send some of that rain over to us in Central Florida! :bump:
Almost no rain here in weeks.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.