Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I finally decided to break down and label all of my equipment! Looks great now and easier to tell what everything does. Even I sometimes forget which one is the floor and wall returns.

So anyway I bought a huge box of those labels which are actually kind of pricey. They are the Avery 5520 weather proof labels. I print with an HP color laser. Not sure how long the toner will last in the sunlight.

I'll take the first 10 people or so that wants some labels post here with what you want and PM me your address. I will make and send (my expense) the labels you want.

If you want a specific design, color, graphic, etc., feel free to include any design details. The sky is the limit!

1588529786626-png.136463

1588529746466-png.136461

1588529850367-png.136464

I could 100000% use this!!!! Just finished all the plumbing and would love to label!

I need:

Waterfall
Waste
Main Drain
Skimmers
Spa Drain
Flow Switch
Spa Air Blower
Return
Spa Return
Booster Flow ->
Booster Suction
and a few Arrows to use to dictate the flow direction.

I am also 1000000% happy to pay for them and the stamp lol. I was just on amazon looking for pre-made ones, came here to search for them or suggestions.

I could 100000% use this!!!! Just finished all the plumbing and would love to label!

I need:

Waterfall
Waste
Main Drain
Skimmers
Spa Drain
Flow Switch
Spa Air Blower
Return
Spa Return
Booster Flow ->
Booster Suction
and a few Arrows to use to dictate the flow direction.

I am also 1000000% happy to pay for them and the stamp lol. I was just on amazon looking for pre-made ones, came here to search for them or suggestions.

PM me your address!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.