Free Intex saltwater system ( Now $50 )

Re: Free Intex saltwater system ( Now $119)

I also ordered on the 27th when it became available and still included sand filter...no mention on the invoice about filter pump....sent emails only to recieve very generic replies with no specifics about my order. I don't have anything to prove that the filter was supposed to be included....anyone save a shot of the screen, or anything that could help prove what I'm supposed to get? Thanks

FWIW I ordered mine before it went out of stock and it came in 2 deliveries. 1st was the sand filter/pump combo in the same Intex box. Next day the SWG showed up in its own box.

I also received separate emails from Wally World when each one shipped and they were listed separately on the invoice.

Now $149 and a 50gc for a total of $99 for the system, no pump ofcourse but still a good deal. Wish I had the original deal thought....hot hot hot! But thanks for posting this is still good! I have one sitting here I paid $169 for so you saved me $70! Have to return the other unopened one to target!

baja flyer said:
I also ordered on the 27th when it became available and still included sand filter...no mention on the invoice about filter pump....sent emails only to recieve very generic replies with no specifics about my order. I don't have anything to prove that the filter was supposed to be included....anyone save a shot of the screen, or anything that could help prove what I'm supposed to get? Thanks

I almost printed a copy of the original order with the sand filter listed on it but figured the listing was a mistake and knew I didn't want to spend my time arguing with walmart management about how they owed me a sandfilter.

I will return the SWCG. The sandfilter is now listed at $139. If they throw the $50 gift card on that I will snatch it up again.

Just spent an hour with Walmart on the phone and they say these 2 items were NEVER bundled together and only thing EVER included was swg and $50 gc....so all you guys who claim to have gotten the sand filter must be a bunch of liars (according to Walmart, not me)....anyone who ordered on the 27th is screwed and will not be getting sand filter. Anyone have a screen shot of the deal?....or any proof of the bundle? Not the end of the world, but it would be nice to get what their site said I was buying

Re: Free Intex saltwater system

BBBliever said:
Britman, you are certainly welcome. Let us know how the filter works for your pool. I want to upsize to your pool next season. I'm currious how long you will have to run it.

BBB - it's been a couple of weeks and I'm really happy so far, it moves the whole pool, you can see the light dust on the bottom moving around. I run it about 8 hours or so a day some times more as it's better safe than sorry. I backwashed for the first time today, didn't need to but leaving for vaca tomorrow and didn't want any probs while my neighbor watches the pool....so far so good and it sure does beat those cheapo cartridges. I even made a make shift vac that I hooked up to the intake and to the crappy cleaner head Intex supplies.....worked very well, sucked all the fine dust off the bottom.

baja flyer said:
Anyone have a screen shot of the deal?....or any proof of the bundle? Not the end of the world, but it would be nice to get what their site said I was buying

I've got an invoice that lists each for 59.95 and the 50 gift card.

I have my receipt at walmart.com website for the big bundle ($169- SWG/Sand Filter/Pump)

But that's not the one you ordered, right?

I ordered the morning this thread came up, I had it in my kart the previous night and was worried I'd miss it. That deal then went on for a few days, and then was out of stock. See this thread for times/dates, they are pretty accurate insofar as when it was available and when it sold out.

I have the whole bundle in my yard and can prove I purchased it from them. If you would like, you can tell them I'm your BFF and I am livid that they call me... your "totally for real bestest never fail you BFF" a liar :~}

Thanks frogabog....yes, that's the same one I ordered...after it was out of stock, it became available on the 27th in the am still including filter...that's when I bought......anyone who could email or pm me with a copy, (or just the order # would probably work too) would be appreciated.....honestly its not worth the time, but I hate being called a liar (indirectly, not the exact word she used) and would love to have a little ammo....

The first lady went through a few of the posts in this thread and almost seemed like she got it....her boss said they don't honor prices set on other websites and said they never offered that deal....so frustrating when you know you are right and they just blow you off.

It's not that I'm trying to get in on something that I missed, others have stated same as I am saying that on the morning of the 27th, the sand filter was included, and that is when I bought.

Sorry for the rant.....Its not really about the filter anymore even though that is what I was buying

baja flyer said:
Thanks frogabog...after it was out of stock, it became available on the 27th in the am still including filter...that's when I bought......anyone who could email or pm me with a copy would be appreciated.....honestly its not worth the time, but I hate being called a liar (indirectly, not the exact word she used) and would love to have a little ammo....

The first lady went through a few of the posts in this thread and almost seemed like she got it....her boss said they don't honor prices set on other websites and said they never offered that deal....so frustrating when you know you are right and they just blow you off.

It's not that I'm trying to get in on something that I missed, others have stated same as I am saying that on the morning of the 27th, the sand filter was included, and that is when I bought.

Sorry for the rant.....Its not really about the filter anymore even though that is what I was buying

I found it! I also ordered the swg on the morning of the 27th and the page clearly states the sand filter was included. I printed the page just in case they changed the offer. I am trying to scan it and will contact Walmart and see if they will honor the deal. I received the swg the next day, so I can't complain about the speed of the service!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Oh, that's great....maybe you could post here so anyone else who needs to can use it...it took a few emails to get a phone #....8009666546 ....if you want to get a little higher up than the first #, I was given 8666250507....and spoke to Elizabeth....she was way less than helpful, but maybe if we all call her we could get somewhere.

I really need the bigger pump as my swg won't even run with the low flow from my current stock pump....

Please keep us up to date. Hopefully they honor there mistake. I figured it was to good to be true but ordered again on the off chance I might receive another sand filter. I'm glad somebody had the forethought to save the original page. Can you add it as an attachment here. Hopefully we don't have to battle individually and they will honor those that ordered during specified times.

I just went to pick up my shipment, and it was the SWG only. I explained the Sand Filter pump was needed, he called customer server and returned with instructions for me to call 1-800-966-6546. He stated that if I gave him the item number for the pump/filter, they would send it. So I called the number, and after going round in circles with the pleasant lady, I am nowhere (she apparently could only see items/bundles that are live on the site). I do have a screen shot taken at the time of the order, now will email it to them and hope that they honor it.

Has anyone had any luck yet?......I sure havent.....frustrating, but at least now they are willing to do a little research......unfortunately they cannot receive any attachments, so our screen shots are just about worthless...I don't know how they archive old versions of the website, but the part I talked to said from my order she could see the web page linked to it even years later and for products they no longer sell.....someone is supposed to contact me within 24 hours.......we'll see where that goes

talked to them about 30 minutes,gave them an order# from someone who got saltwater system and sand filter,said they will call me back in a couple of days........we will see

got a voicemail from them saying they were not going to honor it,said it was a mistake on the web site.but I could return it if I wanted too.119 is still a pretty good deal though.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.