Free FC Level

Oct 23, 2017
Miami, FL
So I'm in a discussion with a co-worker who manually manually doses his pool with Cl. He does not have a SWG.

I told him I keep my Cl level at around 8-10. He says, "that's too high, I wouldn't want my kids swimming in that."

I tried to explain to him that those levels are perfectly safe and will have no adverse reactions for anybody swimming in the pool.

He is also considering a SWG conversion but was quoted $1000 for the conversion. I think that is a high quote.

So I'm in a discussion with a co-worker who manually manually doses his pool with Cl. He does not have a SWG.

I told him I keep my Cl level at around 8-10. He says, "that's too high, I wouldn't want my kids swimming in that."

I tried to explain to him that those levels are perfectly safe and will have no adverse reactions for anybody swimming in the pool.
Can you share full test results? ;) Then you'll have "unbiased" opinions to share :D

He is also considering a SWG conversion but was quoted $1000 for the conversion. I think that is a high quote.
That might not be a bad price depending on what that includes

cm,

You can't discuss FC without first knowing the CYA level.. They go hand in hand..

After watching Science Fiction monster movies, a lot of people fear Nuclear Reactors.. You will just never be able to change their minds.. ?

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.