For "Sale": Sacrificial Anode and SpeedStir

May 31, 2016
Raleigh
"Sale" is in quotes because I'm only looking for the cost of shipping. These have been just sitting around since mother nature permanently closed my pool back in summer 2017.
Post up, shoot me a PM, and I'll respond with my PayPal. Mods, let me know if I'm doing this wrong!

SOLD. The Anode, below. Pool Tool Company. Opened to inspect. Never installed. Asking $10 for shipping. Will ship via UPS, in the packaging I received it in.
Anode.jpg

SOLD. SpeedStir. Perfect condition. Just put new batteries in it. Comes with the two test tubes shown, plus the "pill" the device uses to stir the solution in the tube. Again, asking $10 for shipping. Will ship USPS.
SpeedStir.jpg

Since I have to pack the SpeedStir separately since there's no room in the anode box, sorry, no discount for buying both.
Thanks, all!

Last edited:
For the curious, here's what I meant by mother nature closing my pool. Three mature oaks came down in a storm in June 2017. Took out my equipment pad, the pool deck, and cracked the pool basin. I could have had insurance replace the whole thing, but it just wasn't worth it to me. So that fall, I had the pool crushed and filled in.

TreeOnDeck-9646.jpg

Thanks, @kimkats !

Anode kit is back on the market. SpeedStir is still pending sale sold.

You did this just right and Chief is getting a great deal! I am sorry your lost your pool to Mother Nature :( Where you home with that happened? I bet it was scary!
I was not home! I was out of town seeing family and got a call from a neighbor. He very kindly turned off the switch to the pool pump, which I still had scheduled to run with the now-destroyed plumbing. I returned home two days later to survey the mess. It thankfully missed the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: splashpad
So sorry to hear about your pool! Stop in to see us from time to time perhaps you will get the pool itch again or maybe a spa this time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.