FOR SALE- a like new (used only a handful of times) Dolphin Active 40?

AviatorBimmer

Mar 29, 2021
Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
I searched around the forums and didn't see any forum for selling stuff, so please forgive me if this is not allowed but I just need to sell my Dolphin Active 40 robot cleaner. Long story short, my wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer and our priorities have obviously shifted to her treatment.

In reality, I have been kicking myself for this purchase because it is an extreme case of overkill. My pool is enclosed, so obviously there are no large debris in the pool such as leaves, branches, animals, etc. Only the occasional ant, small bug, pollen or dirt that gets into the pool.

I had originally purchased a Dolphin Active 30i from Marina Pool & Spa a couple of months ago, which was replaced with an also brand new Active 40. The reason for the upgrade was because they did not have the Active 30i in stock at the time and they offered the Active 40.

I have the original box and TWO (2) caddies. Maytronics did not want me to send in the original caddy and since they sent me a new unit, a new caddy was included.

This Active 40 has been used less than 5 times in the past 2 months.

If you are interested and live in the Orlando, FL area, I guess you can PM me and we can go from there. I prefer in-house pickup as the box is too big to be shipped at a reasonable shipping cost.

Once again, sorry for posting this if it is not allowed.

Reactions: Wobblerlorri
I am really sorry for what you are going thorough.. Here is a bump to get some more eye on a great deal...

Have you tried Facebook marketplace.. that gets lots of eye on things also...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.