pensacola,fl
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Ok so i just realized when my pump is off (which normally isn’t ever off) my Hayward Aquarite Goldline saltwater system doesn’t show no flow. I unplugged the sensor and it says no flow. Does this mean my sensor is bad or can these things get stuck open? Thank You all for any input on this problem.

They do go bad and get stuck open which can lead to many issues if there isn't water flowing through the cell including explosions. If you run the pump 24/7 then you are somewhat safer than if the pump turns off for any amount of time. It is recommended to always have the SWG on a timer that shuts it off when the pump is off.

You can test the flow circuit by using an old phone cord. If you plug it in it should say no flow and if you strip the other end and connect the wires together it should say show flow. If this works then you need a new flow switch.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.