fixing underside of pool deck

Any of them. The 2nd one is specifically designed for use with concrete and the one I'd likely opt for, but all will work. The only difference between the other two is color.

ok, I wasnt sure because I see these kinds of epoxy where you have the two elements and they get mixed when you are using them

That is more what I associate with a really strong fix.

ok, I wasnt sure because I see these kinds of epoxy where you have the two elements and they get mixed when you are using them

That is more what I associate with a really strong fix.

The flexible sealant recommendation was in response to issue #2, the section of decking that's lifted due to earthquake/settling. You're not going to fix the issue with even the best adhesive/sealant, I was merely making a recommendation for something to help prevent water infiltration until you're able to fix it properly.

A 2 part epoxy will be stronger, but also more difficult to work with, nearly impossible to fill the gaps entirely if there's even small voids underneath, less flexible if the section continues to move, much more expensive, and isn't going to provide any sort of significant structural "repair".

Yes, I see your point. I don't have too much experience with the different products so that is why I ask so many questions. I do have enough experience to know that these many products behave slightly different. I am going to start keeping the water level a little lower, that combined with the Sika should give me a couple of years before I need to do the expensive repair.

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.