damanhb

Apr 20, 2024
Burnet,Tx 78611
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello first time pool owner here in Central Texas. Pool was completed back in October and I’ve been maintaining it myself since with the Pentair test kit that was given to us by Pb. Test kit looks exactly like the Taylor kit. Will purchase the Taylor kit when I’m done with this kit. So far so good but with raising temps I’m trying to get ahead of any future problems. Our pool is chlorine, just under 10k gallons with inline chlorine tablet dispenser. I’m using tablets with stabilizer Tri-Chlor. Current test kit shows ideal range for FC 1.5-3, TA 120-160 because of the type tablets I’m using. TFP shows ideal for FC to be 4-8 and TA to be 50-90. These are my current results. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3150.jpeg
    IMG_3150.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 3
Hello first time pool owner here in Central Texas. Pool was completed back in October and I’ve been maintaining it myself since with the Pentair test kit that was given to us by Pb. Test kit looks exactly like the Taylor kit. Will purchase the Taylor kit when I’m done with this kit. So far so good but with raising temps I’m trying to get ahead of any future problems. Our pool is chlorine, just under 10k gallons with inline chlorine tablet dispenser. I’m using tablets with stabilizer Tri-Chlor. Current test kit shows ideal range for FC 1.5-3, TA 120-160 because of the type tablets I’m using. TFP shows ideal for FC to be 4-8 and TA to be 50-90. These are my current results. Thanks
I did purchase the Taylor test kits for CYA and Hardness.