First Post - Green Cloudy Water

Athlon646464 said:
I only have enough stuff left for one more test. (The best place to get more?)
Leslies in Shrewsbury on rt 9 will have it. Or Central Pool on rt 30 on the Natick/Framingham line. I know they have it. They sell all the reagents for a T-2006. Just dont buy anything else in there, they sell Bioguard :rant:
Keith wont have it, either, BTW. You could try Northbridge pool supply on Church street, but I doubt Amy will have it, but you never know. She has a hodge podge of stuff. Best bet is Central if you dont want to wait and order it.

bk406 said:
Leslies in Shrewsbury on rt 9 will have it. Or Central Pool on rt 30 on the Natick/Framingham line. I know they have it. They sell all the reagents for a T-2006. Just dont buy anything else in there, they sell Bioguard :rant:
As a matter of fact, I bought the test kit at Leslie's in Norwood. I didn't want to wait for it. I'll check the Shrewsbury store for the reagents (they didn't have the kit).

poolneophyte said:
Please post an "after" picture so we can see the transformation!
Here you go! Quite a difference from the picture in my first post!

pool002.jpg

pool003.jpg

pool004.jpg

pool005.jpg

:mrgreen:

bk406 said:
Wow, looks nice! Yard looks tight to get a machine in. How did Bunky get it back there?

(For everyone wondering, Athlon lives in the next town over and our pool builder was the same company).
Thanks.

:lol: The fence & shed were not there 12 years ago when he put it in. As a matter of fact, there was a pretty sharp slope and a lot of trees and boulders. He used the dirt and boulders from the hole to level a lot of my back yard.

The area next to the shed was a play space for my daughter. It had a wooden swing and slide set from the guy in Hopkinton, as well as a big sand pit. Now it's (she's in college) a fish pond and sitting area.

As far as mowing back there, I use a push mower. My riding unit takes care of the rest of the lawn outside the fence.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.