Ventura, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I bookmarked a killer pic. I saved it and gave it a title. For the life of me, I can’t find the bookmark link. Anyone know?

I find it by going to ALERTS (on left under Profile). Then you will see BOOKMARKS under the highlighted Alerts section.

When you use your phone, it wants to put websites in a phone type of format, not exactly identical to using a laptop or desktop.
I had a laptop next to me when I initially asked the question. I tried finding the bookmark link on the laptop and bingo it was there.
When I go to my phone and the phone has the website in its own format, the bookmark link in the notification area{alarm bell link} is nowhere to be found. I have experienced this with my bank app as well. You can't do all the things that you can do using a desktop computer. Hopefully this is not too confusing of an elaboration.

The large majority of features on the desktop are also on a phone. I personally have a “mobile first” mind so if it cant be accessed on a phone, odds say it’s not gonna make it onto the website. Hopefully this recording will help you see where to access bookmarks on your phone. 👍

FC4C6F09-A73B-4319-A807-E05F2EC32E0A.gif

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.