Filter pressure guage

May 21, 2017
Brentwood
Everything is pretty new to me since our pool was just installed last fall. Up to this point I have been taking my water to the pool store and getting it tested and going off their recommendations - don't even want to say how much I have spent there already this spring. Stumbled across this forum this past weekend and excited about possibly not having a small car payment in chemicals each month!

I have just order a test kit and so will be posting those results when it arrives. In the mean time just trying to read and learn.

In Pool School there are a couple of references to the importance of a pressure gauge, there is no gauge of any sort that I can see in my equipment area.

Is that something that should have been installed by the builder? If needed can I add this pretty easy?

Ok, I am a total idiot--- The gauge was pointing to the the back of the filter which is along my fence so I never go back there thats why I did not see. Sorry!!!

The gauge was reading 5, guess I am assuming that is normal.

It it a sand filter (I think), I will look up the model number and add to my signature.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.