Filling pool and water streaming out of one of the jets

blondechica

Bronze Supporter
Jul 17, 2020
Austin
Pool Size
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi there, we are finally filling our pool after signing one year ago! However, there is water streaming out of one of the jets. We are concerned this will damage our Hydrazzo. Any reasons for this occurring? And any remedies? Texted PB but not expecting a response on a Saturday.
Thanks!

Attachments

• E272E43E-F623-4250-A2A5-5377FFA9002B.jpeg
    E272E43E-F623-4250-A2A5-5377FFA9002B.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 35
Water left over in the pipes from pressure testing I suspect.

It would be good to stop it if it is still occurring. Plug the jet with something.

Reactions: blondechica
Water left over in the pipes from pressure testing I suspect.

It would be good to stop it if it is still occurring. Plug the jet with something.
It's still streaming out of two jets after several hours. I have my doubts that there could still be water left over in the pipes after hours and hours. Thoughts? I can't find anything similar posted anywhere. It's probably ruining my plaster. Thanks!

Then there must be a water source somewhere. Turn off valves at the pad. Do you have an elevated spa that was filled first?

Yes. The systems are tied together. It may be a moot point now. But the builder should have known better to fill the spa and not isolate it from the pool returns.

Reactions: Rich807
Hi there. We just filled our pool yesterday morning. Today I noticed this streak on the Hydrazzo. It’s new. We are waiting for the start up tech to arrive and add chemicals. Our equipment is not running yet. We’ve been brushing twice a day. Do I have any remedies to fix it? And is there anything I can do to keep more from appearing? Thanks!

Attachments

• 3A372EC5-523A-4C85-994B-FAAB48788BF7.jpeg
    3A372EC5-523A-4C85-994B-FAAB48788BF7.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 27

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.