Here’s our FG installed a few months back. We opted for 3 microbrites in the pool and one in the sun ledge.

B8C475AD-1711-4E50-A928-C82C50F2FB25.jpegB1D1B634-DAB7-4306-A7FF-A9D09EB87EC0.jpeg
For the other questions, we went with IC40 (13,000 gallon fill) and Quad DE 80.

Reactions: jayden
@jayden we are planning on 3 led lights we had 2 included but talked about 3 and PB said 3 would be a good idea. Not sure if he’d rather sell another light but seemed not overly concerned of it being to bright.

we should be receiving our contract for review this week but the shell (G2 night sky) has been ordered to start that process while we figure out the remaining details.

@jayden we are planning on 3 led lights we had 2 included but talked about 3 and PB said 3 would be a good idea. Not sure if he’d rather sell another light but seemed not overly concerned of it being to bright.

we should be receiving our contract for review this week but the shell (G2 night sky) has been ordered to start that process while we figure out the remaining details.
My installer said he has 2 lights on his 16x40 (G2 saphire) and that they light up the whole pool. My concern was that they're not dimmable, so if they're too bright I think that will bother me and we won't be able to adjust. I'd rather be on the dimmer side personally. However you have the night sky color so that might be a good decision to go with 3 with the darker color. We put one near the deep end pointing left of the deep end bench and we put the other one just after the steps/ledge on the same side, both pointing away from the house. Keep your seating areas in mind when installing - don't install pointing towards your patio seating and you may want to sit on the deep end bench or ledge at night without a light in your face as well.

I recently found out some of my equipment is backordered. So I have the pool 3/4 the way completed, just sitting waiting for equipment and plumbers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.