Nov 11, 2023
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
G'day everyone.

Was hoping to get some ideas. I have a feature wall on the edge of the deepend of my pool. The wall is quite large, 2.1m heigh by 2.5m wide. The wall face has stacked stone that was done long before we moved in and has started to fall off and break down.

I am looking to remove and put some new cladding on the wall. Problem I have is how do I get to the wall, cannot reach the wall in the pool, and even if I could, it's starting to get too cold.

I have thought about a couple of planks across the pool, but it may be too long at 4m. The other option is a ladder in the pool and standing on this. Would that even be safe for the pool floor?

Anyone had to do anything similar, are there other options I haven't thought of?

Appreciate any thoughts or ideas.

Thanks

Hello! :wave: Your post has been sitting here for a couple weeks and it's definately time to check-in on you. Did you ever figure out a way to magically levitate over the water to work on that wall? Ha ha. Still need ideas? If so, please show us some pics so we can see what you're working with there. Maybe we can help with some ideas. Curious to see what you have going on there.

Still looking at ideas on what we put on it. Thinking of using an artificial stone panel. Easier to install and lighter weight compared to the stacked stone, so hopefully less likely to want to fall off 😊

I have a picture from before it started falling, but this gives an idea of what I have to work with.

At this stage I am thinking ladder in the pool is the best option. Of course this pool has a deep middle, so this is the deepest water.

Thanks appreciate any thoughts. Also open to any ideas anyone has seen to dress it up a little 😊

Feature wall on right of screen, has a fountain mid way up.

Attachments

• PXL_20240120_022522150.jpg
    PXL_20240120_022522150.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 3