Favorite Pool Lounge Chairs?

eldender

Silver Supporter
Jun 27, 2018
Canada
I want to get a few more chairs that are adjustable to sit up/lie down. Since they’re pretty expensive I don’t want to regret what we pick!

What’s your favorite material? I know I want to avoid cushions since we will be wet from the pool. Looks like my options are wicker or the mesh like material. Is there something I’m missing?

We first purchased web chairs from Home Depot. After buying Adirondacks from ByTheYard (recycled plastic...doesn't fade), we will be going with loungers from ByTheYard after the existing web chairs wear out. You pay more upfront, but make up for it in the long run.

I loved my vinyl I got from Lowes. It was very comfy! I will say it lasted two full years outside. After that it was time to replace it.

Agreed on the plastic ones from Lowe's. I bought two of their plastic loungers (adjustable backs) about this time last year for $25 each. They have lasted 1 year fantastically and that's with two small kids. We take them in and out of the tanning ledge, which is why I wanted plastic and not any type of metal, and they have held up awesome so far. No complaints and when they fall apart in a couple years...I only spent $25 each (regularly $50).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.