Weatherford Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Solaxx (Saltron) Nexa Pure 18k
Hi, I have a above ground pool and when I put the eyeball back on the return jet, it turns around the wrong way. The ring that holds it won't tighten any further. For 6 yrs I've had to use a small screwdriver handle to set the eyeball direction bc it wouldn't move by hand. Anyone have any idea about rolling eyeball?

Hi, I have a above ground pool and when I put the eyeball back on the return jet, it turns around the wrong way. The ring that holds it won't tighten any further. For 6 yrs I've had to use a small screwdriver handle to set the eyeball direction bc it wouldn't move by hand. Anyone have any idea about rolling eyeball?

Does the eyeball stay in position once you set it using the screwdriver handle?

Not now. The ring that holds it doesn't tighten down on the eyeball enough to make eyeball hard to move. My husband even tried and the eyeball just rolls around.

Just find some stickum of some kind to put on the eyeball to add some friction to hold it in place.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.