Pool Finally Filled! - Austin, TX BYOP

Your pool looks great! Thanks for sharing your project with everyone.

Can you recommend any subs to use or avoid in the Austin area for a BYOP?

my project has been on hold for two months while I waited for Austin Energy to replace utility pole, affecting pool placement. Now I’m ready to hire all the subs and I would appreciate any advice or recommendations you can give.

Thanks and great job on the pool.

Reactions: Girija
Your pool looks great! Thanks for sharing your project with everyone.

Can you recommend any subs to use or avoid in the Austin area for a BYOP?

my project has been on hold for two months while I waited for Austin Energy to replace utility pole, affecting pool placement. Now I’m ready to hire all the subs and I would appreciate any advice or recommendations you can give.

Thanks and great job on the pool.

I would love to chat and recommend subs we used and warn you about the one I wouldn't dare recommend! I'm fairly certain I'm not supposed to put that type of info on a thread but if you DM your cell I can text you.

Beautiful pool and very similar to what we are considering. I appreciate the details you shared here - super helpful for us as we are at the point where we need to decide on our PB (considering BYOP). Would you be up for a quick chat? I'll DM you. Thanks!

I would love to chat and recommend subs we used and warn you about the one I wouldn't dare recommend! I'm fairly certain I'm not supposed to put that type of info on a thread but if you DM your cell I can text you.
Hi, congratulations for your pool. It looks great. I am just getting bids from BYOP subcontractors. Can you recommend any subs to use or avoid in the Austin area for a BYOP? Thank you in advance. -Rakesh.

Reactions: Jacquelyn1215

I'm interested in BYOP as well and would like to talk to you about your experience. I just joined TFP and really enjoyed your posts...How do I DM you?

Hi, congratulations for your pool. It looks great. I am just getting bids from BYOP subcontractors. Can you recommend any subs to use or avoid in the Austin area for a BYOP? Thank you in advance. -Rakesh.
Hi Rakesh, did you get any recommendations? Have you started your project yet? I'm new to TFP and not sure how to DM, but I would like to hear of your experience as I am considering BYOP as well. --John

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.