Entire pool surface has changed Color

Really sounds like someone spilled something in the pool that is leaving that film. Maybe some type of acrylic floor cleaner or polish.

Maybe the customer had a cleaning person who spilled something in the pool and was afraid to admit it.

Make note of the areas where the film has fallen off. If it does not return then it is a one time event and you just need to get the film peeled off the surface.
I think you are right . Thanks

Kudos to you for your efforts! My daughter’s pool guy? Didn’t think it was important to tell her their skimmer basket was all broken. Never looked at the salt level (4200). Pool guy now gone and I now have two pools to maintain. Home was owned by an older couple that couldn’t use it. Paid $150 a month for them to come brush a caged pool once a week and add muriatic! And to make his life easy, had SWG set at 100%. Levels off the chart!
Back to my compliment. You are to be recommended to others
I really appreciate that . Thank you.

Reactions: Flboy44
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.