Dallas, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I got a pool cleaner recently and quickly got tired of disconnecting the power supply to bring in the house every time it was going to storm. Looked around to see what other people were doing and there were a lot of creative solutions. I ended up opting for a pre-made enclosure and I think it looks pretty good. We'll see how it holds up over time.

This is what I got: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C285HVFQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got it on sale for $59 and I liked that it had "rain proof" vents on the sides to help with cooling. I have it mounted in an area that is mostly shaded, but will get some late afternoon sun. I still want to do a little cable management with the cords that come out of the box, especially attaching the cord that goes to the dolphin to the wall to provide some strain relief and protection against an accidental tug on the cord.

Pool Cleaner - Closed.jpg Pool Cleaner - Vent.jpg Pool Cleaner - Open.jpg

Reactions: Turbo1Ton
T,

Great job... :goodjob:

I don't have anything as nice as yours, but I have two rent houses that have power supply 'dog-houses' that protect the power supplies from the sun and weather. They have been that way for many years.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.