ecoFINISH aquaBRIGHT longterm review

Yeah it seems like a huge missed opportunity in Northern California. The company never responded to my enquiry and I wonder about their ability to keep up with demand. I understand they have to train people, etc. but California should be a major focus.

In the beginning stages of our pool build. 80% through excavation and hit rock. Hoping to have the dig finished early this week. In a few weeks, we'll be having the AquaBrite finish applied by Carlton Pools here in PA. I'll upload pictures during and after the install for everyone. Can't wait to get to that stage!

I don't see the waterline tile making much difference in the water color.

I've yet to do any of the lighter shades so I have no idea. I do have a Blue Mist coming up in a couple weeks though and that should be a good indication.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I also had my doubts about the tile making a significant difference. We were looking at Kona Coast. We will be going in to finalize the color/tile in the next few weeks. It'll either be that or Blue Mist. I'm leaning towards Blue Mist. I'll update as soon as we figure it out for sure.

Ooooh. Mediterranean Blue was my first choice from the website swatches. Seeing it "live" makes me ... jealous!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those were taken early morning so the color is a little darker than it is mid-day. It really looks good though.

Do you have pictures on your website of pools with all the colors shown? Not the samples, actual pools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.