Easytouch, Superflow pump, IC40

PoolNate

Apr 4, 2020
South Georgia
So here is my issue. Opened the pool with no problems. Everything worked fine. Decided to clean the IC40 this morning and killed the main in the garage. Hooked everything back up, and powered up the outdoor panel. Went to turn on the pump and the panel just clicks. Tried my booster pump and got the same thing. No hum on either pump. Verified the pumps are not froze. Now the strange thing is the pool light doesn't work either. Even tried to trip the gfci on the pool light breaker and it wont trip like I'm not getting power out to my pumps or light. The only thing I did was clean the intellichlor, and power everything back up. Any ideas? Dont have a volt meter yet. Program seems to still be intact as my schedule I made previously is still there. Help!

Nate,

Sounds to me as if your ET has lost half of its 240 volts input...

Why would you throw the main power? Does your ET not have circuit breakers inside the main enclosure?

I would reset the main breaker again.. If that does not fix anything, then you will need a voltmeter, or to contact an electrician.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks Jim. When I said "MAIN" I mean the breaker in the panel in the garage, the 30A 2 pole. It was just the first point of power I came to before cleaning the intellichlor. That shouldn't be that bad to do. I appreciate the reply. Will acquire a meter and check voltages coming into the outdoor panel.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.