EasyTouch 8 - valve programming

Congrats - glad to hear. Nothing like being able to take control and make your own equipment work.

The problem at play here is some very lame issues on the side of Pentair. From what I understand you should be able to do most anything you want with an Aux circuit or a Feature Circuit - the added benefit of an Aux circuit is that you can also control a physical relay and anything attached to it. Reality from a couple of different threads I've seen it that it doesn't always operate like that. So unless you have a 120 or 240 device you are wanting to alter - go for the Feature circuits. Glad it is working for you and now that you have the Screen Logic on the Mac and your phones you'll never miss having to go to the panel and press Aux1 at all. The only thing I do at my panel is to put it in service mode or to open the covers and change something physically.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.