Easy touch programming of spa Air blower.

Randy_Pool

Jun 2, 2020
Texas
So I have been updating my Neighbors pool with modern Pentair equipment.
First and easy touch 4 and SWG.
Next I added screen logic.
Finally added 2 automated valve.
Basically I have everything working, we can turn from pool to Spa mode from either the Panel or from the screen logic interface. But for the spa Air blower I can only get it to turn on from the panel. We would like to use screen logic to start the air blower.
I am sure it's just a programming issue, can anyone offer some things to look at?

Randy,

Show me the following ScreenLogic set up page... (Depending on how many circuits you have set up it may take two pages..)

View media item 1964

Should be pretty simple... Some Aux relay needs to close to turn on the blower. We just need to know what one.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Here are the config pages as well as a picture of the panel, pushing the "air blower" button ( #2 ) starts the air blower.

Attachments

• IMG_20200718_175743.jpg
    IMG_20200718_175743.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 34
  • tonypool1.PNG
    tonypool1.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 45
  • tonypool3.PNG
    tonypool3.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 30
  • tonypool2.PNG
    tonypool2.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 32
Randy,

Just change the Circuit Name for Aux1 from "Spa" to "Blower" or whatever you want to call it as long as it is not "Spa"

Then, in ScreenLogic if you push the "blower" icon the blower should come on.. If you want, you can have the Icon show up on the Spa page (or any page) just select where you want it by using the box on the bottom right of the step 2 page..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Randy,

Just change the Circuit Name for Aux1 from "Spa" to "Blower" or whatever you want to call it as long as it is not "Spa"

Then, in ScreenLogic if you push the "blower" icon the blower should come on.. If you want, you can have the Icon show up on the Spa page (or any page) just select where you want it by using the box on the bottom right of the step 2 page..

Thanks,

Jim R.
That fixed it, I knew it was simple.

Thanks so much again!!!

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.