Easy Touch 4 not working

This may be a waste of time, but have you tried wiring the transformer to 230v instead of 115v?

img_2118-jpg.153921

The Easy touch motherboard power connector 6 pin, should measure with 12vac, 18vac, and 24vac as per labeling.

If not then the transformer is not connected to 120 or 240 VAC. If there is power (120 or 240) at the transforner (measure at the wire nuts), then the wirings of the transformer could be open. Very rare failure, but you can measure the winding of the transformer for an open circuit.

Most likely a circuit breaker which does not appear to be tripped, but is... So that is a matter of checking power on both sides of circuit breakers.View attachment 153990View attachment 153991

What is this "Mystery Device" ??

View attachment 153992
Jerry,

thanks for the reply. See my updates above. But I did want to answer your mystery question. Attached is a better pic. This EMI filter is connected to the transformer for the Intelleclor control panel.

Attachments

• IMG_2116.jpg
    IMG_2116.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 10
Kevin,

I can't see how it can be anything but the transformer, but like I said at the very beginning of this thread... I have never seen a bad one.. Guess I'll have to start saying I've only seen one bad one. :mrgreen: You should have taken advantage of me at the beginning, as I would have bet $10 bucks that the transformer was not bad..

Thanks,

Jim R.
Like I noted. I'll let you know when the new one arrives. Appreciate all the help.

Kevin,

I can't see how it can be anything but the transformer, but like I said at the very beginning of this thread... I have never seen a bad one.. Guess I'll have to start saying I've only seen one bad one. :mrgreen: You should have taken advantage of me at the beginning, as I would have bet $10 bucks that the transformer was not bad..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Jim,

New transformer in and system is working. Thanks again for all the help!

Attachments

• IMG_2137.jpg
    IMG_2137.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 1
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.