ear rings and vinyl

rajung

Mar 17, 2015
Cedar Falls, Iowa
So last year, one of my Granddaughters lost an earing in our pool, at least that was where she last thought she had it. It was a studded one with a push on clip. I started to worry about puncturing liner if it was in pool and stepped on. A few days later the back showed up in the Dolphin cleaner so I knew the rest most likely had to be in the pool. I searched for a few days and found nothing. A week went by and as I was walking on the deck I noticed a bright shimmer and found the ear ring with a bent stud. So now I am not allowing ear rings in pool. Am I late to the game on this ? never gave it a thought before.

When they come to swim, my wife likes to toss in a bunch of small toys like she is playing with our cat! I have noticed those stupid little bomber type missiles with hard plastic fins in the back, they tend to dry out and break and have a sharp edge afterwards.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.